Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Grammy Observations

1. Madonna looks great..is lip-ing it and dancing with guys who weren't born when "Borderline" and "Lucky Star" were hits.
2. Marcia Cross looks beyond HOT (sidebar1: to the 7-up commercial)
3. Interesting seg from John Legend to Sugarland.
4. U2 and Mary J. Blige do not mix well......
5. 42 white guys like me don't predict "Best Rap" album.
6. I have a soft spot for PAUL MCCARTNEY..even tho his new cd is overrated and I haven't really liked one of new cds since "Back to the egg". "Band On The Run" was the first album I ever bought in 1974 and still know it back to front.
7. (side bar2)--Beatlemania begins 42 years ago this week.
8. Thank you KEITH URBAN for making country music look good.
9. I Don't think SLY of SLY and FAMILY STONE consulted ELVIS's people on making a proper comeback. WHAT was that? The TERMINATOR meets the lead singer from "FLOCK OF SEAGULLS?"
10. My sister likes SPRINGSTEEN more than me.....but I do like his stuff
11. Love U2..but "Sometimes you can't make it" was not the best song of the year.
12. Again 'cause I'm over 40..don't quite get the KANYE WEST thing.....but I like "GOLDDIGGER"...
13. Thank you Sheryl Crow for the view of your sternum.
14. Green Day deserved record of the year.
15. J0hn Legend was a good choice for new artist...although i've met Sugarland.
16. U2 for the album of the year....But didnt it seem like it was released about five years ago?.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

I agree with just about everyone of these :)

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home