Wednesday, February 01, 2006

New month, new workout update

I like February better than january. Its a shorter month. I get a long weekend. Baseball spring training begins. BUT February can be a major pain in the ass with snow. The Blizzard of 78' was in February. The big snow was over Presidents day weekend a couple of years ago.

Today was picture day at school for Alexa. She was sick last year and looked like crap. So with her at school and after beating a screaming sinus headache I did get some running in on the treadmill. I did just under 2 miles in 30 minutes. Certainly not where i was last summer but its a start. I trying to alternate CORE work one day, www.coreperformance.com and cardio the other. Outdoor soccer (finding a new team notwithstanding) starts in about 2 months and goal one is to be 20 pounds later than i was on valentines day last year. To acheive that i need to lost about 5 or 6 pounds in the next two weeks.

United plays today but isnt on www.foxsoccer.com til five so i will have to watch the game tonight. Blackburn away.....I am sick of seeing that team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home