Monday, February 06, 2006

Superbowl weekend



From United: all good.....altho It didn't seem like a 4-2 win over Fulham. Backline is still edgy but i'll take the 3 points. Most amazingly..I was forced to cheer for Chelsea on Sunday at Stamford Bridge against Liverpool. There is no doubt that Chelsea have the title race won. They're 15 points clear of United so the race is for second for that automatic qualification into the group stage of next seasons Champions League. www.uefa.com.

Superbowl sunday I spent more doing things around the house. It's been two months since we moved in and some parts of the house still have the "just moved in look". Rachel and Alexa headed off to New Hampshire to watch the game and let Alexa play with Karin. So Jenna and I got to get in some hanging time.

I ran a bit on Saturday and while my breathing felt a bit labored, My legs seemed exceptionally tight to the point of a tight hamstring so i shut it down. I did a call from Wayne who ran my soccer club the last two seasons, to see if i needed some help in finding another team. Let the phone tag begin. Hopefully i can get some cardio in this morning on the treadmill while Alexa is in school. Also I will be starting a quest to get a new car....My Saturn has 150,000 miles on it and is a ticking time bomb. The favorite is a Toyota Matrix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home