Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Wrong Way Feldman

Sometimes during the month of January, I always feel like i have tunnel vision. Meaning I get into a rut and i can't seem to absorb anything outside of the basics of my day. My workouts have been C- at best. I have a couple of good days and get sidetracked. Fortunately the days are getting longer and I will be able to run in daylight near work again. A major plus. I didnt really start running until March 17 th last year so i'm still ahead of the game. I just feel like i'm getting on the ramp to workout groove only to realize i'm getting on the road in the wrong direction...only to be run over by a bag of Doritos, goldfish or Coldstone Chocolate Ice Cream cake.

Reading "How Lance Does it"...good stuff....that just says shut up, stop complaining and get it done. Now if someone would just throw away that cupcake....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home