Thursday, January 18, 2007

Catching up

I feel like i'm about 2 weeks behing where i should be in many areas. The end of the holidays and my trip to Memphis threw me off stride.

So i'm just going to "jot" down some things i want to work in the next 90 days...or until tax day (A good reference point):
--Write...I've been moving thru several books on the "craft" and i'm trying to carve out time during the day to write.
--My workouts....the black time of year....jan and feb....I'm getting my miles in...but i dont feel like i've progressed much since i did my 5k in december.
--write and post more HERE....I was very consistent last year..in fact the anniversary of this blog is about a week away.
--take more picts..again..on a roll last winter...slacking since the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home