Thursday, December 28, 2006

Holiday dust

The dust has settled from Christmas and the most OVER-rated holiday is coming this weekend..some random thoughts from my head during this holiday week:

--My favorite thing about new years eve is the "Twilight Zone" marathon on the sci-fi channel.
--I will be happy when the xmas candy is gone INCLUDING the gingerbread house I keep picking at. oh..plus the small amount at work.
--I've exceded maximum geek-eeness with my Garmin c330 GPS for my car.....
--I've seen the new "Rocky" movie. Really enjoyed it....i have a an exteme attachment to the first film.. And this movie really pays tribute to it....I wont' spoil it if you havent seen it but i found myself tearing up in spots. In fact i've been OD'ing on Rocky. I bought the new DVD, listened to the Stallone commentary (worth the price) and sat thru a good chunk of the extras all in one night and just bought the soundtrack..............like i said OD'ing.
--I'm feeling the need to step on the scale tomorrow morning to assess the damage....I predict back up three....
--Is EVERYONE off this week?
--The traffic still sucks near the malls.
-- A plea for the new year for anyone on MYSPACE.....keep the same FUCKING name! stop changing it from soccerfan to bigstar to Joe1^#*(...enough.
--Going to (finally) watch all the DVDs i've purchased or received since LAST xmas as yet another goal....

--Why, when i was off last week did i feel like shit? Tired and achy all the time....I come back to work this and feel engergized. go figure....

1 Comments:

Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

Happy holidays to you too

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home