Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Random time

While battling the stomach thing...I watched the new show "3LBs" on CBS.....Kind of enjoyed it...all the brain surgery, sarcasm crap. But it got me to thinking.....SOMETHING, someday is going to get me and kill me. No matter how hard i try, no matter how hard i work out, or eat right or don't smoke....time will win. I won't toss out the various disease that went thru my mind last night......good escapist tv.....

The oldies station in town went fucking Christmas today....more than a week before thanksgiving.

I downloaded a Nike Plus workout from Itunes today for the treadmill....its terrific....If you have a NANO....I highly recommend looking into this nike plus thing....

I've been a bit behind getting some new pics of the kids.....Don't want to let too many days go by....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home