Monday, November 06, 2006

Doin' it twice (or more) ite-is

I'm sure this happens to just about everyone but I'm losing my mind these days when i can't get things done correctly the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do i mean? Recently my Directv DVR went bad....I called direct tv and they agreed to replace it......a week went by nothing.....so i called back and the order had a problem.....so they were going to re ship....another week...squat.....finally they sent the thing OVERNIGHT....but without the proper return paperwork. I have to return the defective DVR to avoid getting a one hundred charge on the account. Three weeks...three calls NO paperwork. Finally they tell me what i have to do to ship it via FED EX....

I get new tires on my car from Toyota (the stock tires were defective and they agreed to replace them...provided i took the hit for the alignment). The new tires sound great...but yes....they fucked the alignment up...........

Got new glasses.....terrible job of quality on the lenses.....they're going back....

see a trend here????

Arent you amazed when you get something done correctly the first time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home