Wednesday, December 27, 2006

4 days to the dreaded new years resolution bologna

yep.....Its crap.....bullshit.....waste of time....etc..etc...YOU dont have to wait til Jan 1st to make a change. Altho THIS year, January 1st is on a monday...the ultimate "I'm gonna start" date....
Why not january 8th? YOU need a week? take it. BUT..plan. Map out your food or your workouts..or both. Quiting smoking? OUTSTANDING.....but sit down and write out your plan....cold turkey? The Patch? Tried to quit before and no luck? SO what.....

I've lost about 40 pounds over the last 18 months (50 if you count the ten i put back on when we moved about a year ago....) and I couldnt tell youthe date i started....and if you've read this blog you know i've hit bumps, detours, frustrations along the way and I can't take ten steps this week without bumping into a Hersheys Kiss...candy cane....cookie.........that having been said:

Here's what i'd like to attempt in the next 3 months....until april !st.

1. Cut back on the salt in my diet...the more i read about nutrition, the more i realize i've got to watch this.
2. Get back into recording my weight watchers point...been sloppy in the last few weeks.
3. Get core and a wee bit of yoga back into my workouts...
4. Be more consistent with weight training.
5. Get "into" the 170's...
6. Do one five miler plus on sat or sundays (tough with the shorter days to do this during the week).

..ok that should keep me busy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home