Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

ok..so i'm a day late. I had a laugh when i read busymom.net's comment about the selling of organizational containers this week. We have become programmed sheep you realize? YOU will shop on BLACK FRIDAY or be left out. YOU will start that diet on January 1st...buy that treadmill...If you really want to lose weight thru diet and exercise wait til March when it warms up and you get outside.

For me its all about re-grouping. Not losing focus and hopefully adding some new elements into my workouts. The weather has been amazingly warm and already looking forward to my run this weekend when some places might see sixty.

I goofing writing a novel. The great mediocre american novel! Two writing sessions....2000 words....we'll see if i stick with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home