Monday, April 24, 2006

Swearing at the dish

no its not about cooking......Our Directv dish has been on and off for the last 36 hours. They're coming out (another 75 dollars) to check things out.......

Played soccer and our "club" lost 4-1, but I did enjoy myself and must get some new contacts, playing in glasses ain't cutting it.

Went bowling with the family yesterday (havent been in years) and it proved itself when our FOUR year old beat us in one of the games. I will take a pic of the score sheet at some point to prove it

Bought a heart rate monitor and after running today, I may have to "rewind" my training just by a week. We'll see how the next two runs (they're easier) go. I also spent some pretty good $$ on a GPS tracker for running. garmin.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Helene said...

training for a marathon?

I havent checked in with ya for a while... you have been busy... lots of new toys!

cheers! Kate

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home