Thursday, April 20, 2006

Here's whats buggin me

...Actually its termites ....no we dont have them in the house, but we're doing preventive around the house. God its expensive. We also had Terminix out to get rid of the mice (all 3 of them) and the carpenter ants. Rodents make my skin crawl....

..Nice day today.....took the kids to the park again (pix coming), altho way too crowded with the kids on spring vacation.

..Got my 30 min run into today....I'm off by a day thanks to the suck ass Boston traffic that made me late yesterday. My running program starts to crank next week into 5 min intervals (3 min have been the max so far). Great day to run, surprised by the sea breeze today and i think my allergies are not helping my breathing.

..weather looks like shit for my soccer game on sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home