Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Fat is where its at (or in my case my gut)

...ok..this is something one only writes into their blog. Let me explain: I had a touch of hives in the last couple of days....nothing major.....but.......because some of them appeared on my stomach, I had the opportunity to really take stock of my flab. Did you ever have one of those moments where you realize, "my god, I'm fatter than i realize". Have I put on weight recently?
NO....but I have not made any progress either. fat boy holding pattern....

AND...I'm in the middle of the fourth week of running.....so I must be eating shit (so to speak)...then I ran today, didnt have enough time..didnt stretch enough and having just got over a quick cold, felt like crap.

Thursdaysrun is an easy one....a little shorter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home