Sunday, March 26, 2006

Feast or famine/Be careful what you wish for?

Remember when i was getting pissed that couldn't find a over 35 soccer team. Well we had our first scrimmage today, after I ran yesterday.

SO if you're coming along in the middle here....I'm training to run a 1/2 marathon (which has been changed to Hartford) It mean less travel and another month to train.

I also made the move to Sirius from XM. Wasn't unhappy but thought Xm was a bit bland and think Sirius has more personality to it.....

good day for Manchester United....3-0 over pathetic Birmingham.....game on wednesday at Old Trafford against West Ham. I get the feeling Ruud will play on Wednesday.

Back to running for a second....I will now train on Mon,Wed and Friday and have soccer on sunday.....and try to do some light strength training on some off days.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home