Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Stick your co-pay

My wife took Alexa to the new "quick sick" clinic this morning to which they told her "yes she has a virus" and they wouldnt give her anti biotics because it will run its course. So i guess she is suppossed to drink a gallon of Childrens Motrin unitl it passes. What a fucking waste of $15. I REALLY HATE modern medicine.








-------------------------------------

Went to B/N to pick up a book on birds. My grandfather used to have a similar book when i was kid, and I was alaways fascinated by the maps in the book. We have a bird-feeder just outside of the kitchen and this memory came streaming back to me. It also reminded me that my grandparents who lived on the Cape always had an organ that NOBODY every played. seriously.....I remember my brother and sister banging the keys....but it sat for years and it had one of those seats that had storage in it...where it was just filled with clutter. I wonder what happened to it?

----------------------------------------

We also made our weekly trip to "Target"....which i believe I have been to twice in three days.
Today it was:
-milk
-sore throat strips for moi
-diet pepsi for da wife
-diet cherry coke for me
-Barbie "Mermaidia" for the aforementioned sick 4 year old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home