Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Random tuesday


It's been good to get back into the flow of work. The last two weeks have absolutely killed my mojo to work out. Perhaps the warm-up this weekend will help. I've emailed three teams
to play soccer this spring and so far havent' heard a thing. I did get in touch with the guy who managed my team last year (he's no longer playing) to start playing tennis. I used to be a tennis freak in the 80s and always wanted to be Bjorn Borg.

----------------------------

So far the new car is running well but man, when the tank hits 1/4 it goes quick to EMPTY. I can barely go 300 miles because the tank is small and the mileage is
acceptable so far.

-------------------------------

We've been in our new house three months and I looked around today and some rooms
still look like we just moved in. And I'm amazed at the trash we generate on a weekly basis.
T-minus 4 days til my 43rd birthday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home