Thursday, February 23, 2006

Then an hour later..

Decided i was more tired than cranky.....but Kate's Tony Robbins post got me to thinking about
His "Get the Edge" day one first disc.....

What I'm grateful for:

1. My kids are healthy (will always be number one....if not something is WRONG with me)
2. My wife loves me, is pretty low maintenance and lets me be me. (a challenge for anyone)
3. I have a job I like and don't mind going to.
4. I have both parents
5. I had a happy childhood and wasn't abused.

Those are the five that came to mind on my commute home....

1 Comments:

Blogger Helene said...

Great on many levels!

Priorities that you have, the actual items themselves (ie that your kids ARE healthy, parents alive etc) and that I made you think about this! That in my weird little world is a win/win!

BTW I totally got what u said yesterday... my reply was more of an an 'ahhhh hello' timing thing...and its random letters for you, cryptic sentences for me. Ah the bloggers lives we have chosen!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home