Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Lonely DVDs

This problem usually multiplies around the holidays. I'm talking about DVD's in your collection that you've never watched. I'm not talking about the one's STILL in shrink wrap, I mean your
entire collection. The TV show box set with 28 episodes from a particular season, of which you've watched two or three.

For example ..I received seasons 4,5,6 over Christmas of "Seinfeld". To date I've watched ONE disc in two months....

I almost created a blog to track my progress of "catching up" but figured perhaps it wasn't THAT important.

next up: songs on ITUNES i've bought but never listened to.......

3 Comments:

Blogger Helene said...

Interesting blog... My first thougth was ummm And Manchester Soccer is THAT important? lol jk totally... really... dont be mad...

I do not own 1 DVD. The kids have movies and those would have made my list of ones I have watched over and over lol but I dont have any. Wonder Why...

I do listen to every one of my I tunes purchases. I normally play the Purchased Music playlist. I have only bought about 30 songs though that may be the reason. I bet with your background you should own stock in itunes... oh perhaps you do and that is why taxes are so complex!

sorry about the comment deleted earlier. K

7:08 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

Manchester United is a passion...you've been to London you know what soccer fans are like.

At last check I had about 3500 songs on my Itunes....most from CD collection.

Don't forget i've been in radio for 24 years.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

A friend recently burned me 4 cd's of great new music... I am trying to get them onto my ipod but am challenged similarly to the linking.. lol

I have "I Feel You" by Depeche Mode on the brain right now...

How did you come to be such a big British soccer fan anyway?

k

PS 24 years in radio... you must be really old! *wink

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home