Thursday, February 16, 2006

100 THINGS ABOUT ME.....

A guess this is a rite of passage writing your blog:

1. I was born in 1963.
2. I have two daughters.
3. When i was growing up, my best friend (until 12) and i shared the same birthday March 11,
1963.
4. I have a dog, a rough collie tri-colored
5. I am obesessed with English soccer.
6. I'm terrible at assembling things.
7. I've lived in two states Massachusetts and Arizona.
8. The first album I ever bought was "Band on the Run"-Paul McCartney
9. The first single (45) i ever bought was "Top of the World"-Carpenters
10. I have a "Rainman" like knowledge of pop music from 1974-1997.
11. I write and eat lefthanded but do most other things righthanded.
12. My mothers parents died within 4 months of each other in 1984.
13. I feel like my maternal grandmother is my "guardian angel".
14. I still miss her 22 years later.
15. My other grandfather almost lived to 100....13 months short.
16. His wife committed suicide when i was 8.
17. I wasn't told the truth until i was in my 30's.
18. In high school I had two jobs busboy, movie usher.
19. I've never been fired from a job.
20.The last speeding ticket i received was in 1996.
21. I have a long commute.
22. I've met a lot of famous people.
23. I own a sax but can longer play it.
24. I taught myself to read music.
25. I get a label credit in Jim Brickman's "Picture This" cd NOT as a musician.
26. "Arthur" is one of my favorite movies.
27. I became friends with Christopher Cross who sang "Arthurs theme" in the 1990s when he attempted a comeback (it failed).
28. I went to college with Casey Kasems nephew.
29. I have all my hair.
30 Which is not grey.
31. In high school I wanted to be Bjorn Borg.
32. I've worn glasses since i was ten and contacts at 16.
33. I would like to get LASIK.
34. I used to smoke.
35. Two NON-guy movies i like: "Summer of 42'" and "The Bridges of Madison County".
36. After I read the "Madison County" book, I named my first collie "Jack"
37. "Jack" died of cancer in 2002 at 6.
38. "Duncan" my current dog would be his Nephew a few generations down the line.
39. I've been engaged twice.
40. married once.
41. I wish i would apply what I know about nutrition and fitness.
42. I met my wife online thru "Prodigy"
43. The first cd I bought was "Shout" by Tears For Fears.
44. First dvd "Armageddon".
45. I don't ski
46. my all time favorite car is a "Bricklin".
47. I'm saracastic.
48. I'm impatient.
49. I can't sing.
50. I hate the lottery.
51. I have hazel eyes.
52. I wish i traveled more.
53. I want to see Austrailia.
54. I'm not a good flyer.
55. I'm more a leg man than boob man.
56. My wife is taller than i am.
57. I don't like the fact that athletes are over the hill by 40. I am 43.
58. I don't do well with Lactose.
59. I would like to try stand-up comedy.
60. I'm not photogenic.
61. crowds and noise bother me.
62. Gatherings at my wifes parents house are crowded and noisy.
63. I can't draw.
64. I have a signature that can barely be read...which looks the same every time.
65. I was an average student.
66. I don't eat my veggies.
67. I wish i had more time to read.
68. I've not had car accident since 1981. (knock on wood)
69. I have a gotee which is a dark red with few grey flecks...which is strange since i'm half greek.
70. I would like to learn spanish again.
71. I'm only in touch with one close friend from high school and college.
72. I have poor sinuses.
73. I used to get allergy shots.
74. The sound of a popping ballon bothers me.
75. My favorite snack food is Doritos.
76. I drink Miller Lite.
77. There is no alcoholism in my family.
78. There IS depression.
79. I used to take "Buspar" for panic attacks.
80. I would have like to have lived in the 1890's and 1920's.
81. I love old photographs.
82. "Back to the Future" is another of my favorite movies.
83. I've always known what i wanted to do for a career since i was 11.
84. I've been doing "it" for almost 20 years.
85. I would like to go back to school at some point.
86. I go to church "once in a while".
87. I have good teeth but fussy gums so I have OCD with flossing thanks to my hygenist.
88. I had my wisdom teeth out in 1986
89. I don't have any desire to hunt or fish.
90. I would like to live at the beach or on a island at some point.
91. I wish my ears were smaller.
92. I still remember the phone numbers of my two best friends growing up, even though
I haven't called the numbers in over 30 years.
93. I don't want to own a motorcycle.
94. I would like to run a 5 or 10k but not a marathon (too much training).
95. My father was in politics, I have no desire to. Even tho I have a B.A. in Political Science.
96. I "What If" a lot.
97. I own too many soccer jerseys.
98. If i could go back to any age, it would 14, just to see how i would do high school differently.
99. I would like to write for a newspaper or magazine.
100. just not about ME!

1 Comments:

Blogger Helene said...

All that and I didnt have to trade any prisoners! lol

Get the Lazik... it was monumental!

Did you come up with these on your own or was there a templet to guide you?

And my pet peeve(with regard to your comment on the previous blog) is with diner waitresses... they always seem like they are doing you a favor... and it gets my goat!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home