Monday, February 13, 2006

Wedding Bell Blues

I have an account with blockbuster.com and I rented the the "Wedding Crashers"...When I opened the envelope...I found "Sin City" inside...returned it checking the appropriate boxes indicating the mistake and for them (blockbuster) to send the movie again. It arrives this morning and i open the package and what do I find? "The wedding Planner"!!. The way i see it blockbuster has wasted 3 dollars (cause i'll be sending this one back too....) so far and I'm going to have them send it again......

1 Comments:

Blogger Helene said...

great movie... wedding crasher... and did you see the 40 year old virgin? soooooo freaking funny! Silly kind of slapstick funny but funny none the less!
Thanks for visiting earlier... and I lived in MA for 4 years so I am intimately aware of the climate! Probably one of the most astetically pleasing places I have lived but it was soooooo cold I really hated it! Pa is not that much further south but the climate is much more moderate... I am working my way toward Florida... or actually the land down under!!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home