Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The "highlight" of my day was......

...................going to Bloody TARGET......Altho I have observed the best looking soccer moms shop at Target in the middle of the day. Bear in mind I'm traveling with a four year old and a one year old.......needed babyfood a Jenna is addicted to Oatmeal with pears (see i told you my day was dull) and I needed coffee pods for my Senseo Coffee maker (still with me??....zzzz)

-------------------------------------

Pet peeve of da day: People who sit too close to the wheel while driving. move the fucking seat back! Do really want to be THAT close to the airbag when it opens.

------------------------------------

I did get my Jerry Seinfeld tickets for Boston in March today in the mail.......going for my birthday, which if you want to plan ahead is march 11th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helene said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Helene said...

the other side?

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home