Thursday, February 23, 2006

..but besides THAT Mrs. Lincoln, How did you enjoy the play????

So HOW was your day?? I had no big to do today. My new new car came into the Toyota dealer (they located it from another dealer in New hampshire). well at least i THOUGHT it was going to be a quiet day...go see the car later in the day....read on:

My four year old is battling a cold..no biggie.....however my one year old is some kind of nasty bug. We had diarrhea and vomiting ALL day.....Thank god i'm married to a nurse.

so what did i do with my thursday.....cleaned up shit and vomit! One of those days where i dont have a rant or a point. I just did my dad/parent thing.

Tommorrow I work in the afternoon..should be fun....Friday afternoon Boston traffic problems....etc

1 Comments:

Blogger Helene said...

First of all, love the title of this blog...

and good for you for taking a shit day (quite literally) and finishing it with thougths of Stacys legs!! She is a woman that women love to hate... I bet she is a real bitch irl and has body odor. I mean... ummm... boy can she dance...

Good luck with the traffic... perhaps a good time to put the ipod on and listen to those 3000 songs! You'll have time!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home