Monday, March 13, 2006

and the M.A.S.H. unit is open again

Birthday weekend is over. I "ran" some on saturday at the park. Most of humanity was at the track with temps near 60. We had a party for me sat night with the in-laws and my friends steve and jim and his wife and son all showed. It didnt enhance my call to eat better.....but it WAS my birthday.

Sunday I watched United hammer Newcastle and play some of their best soccer of the season....its too bad we're so far behind Chelsea but second and that C/L spot are looking good.
Last night Alexa started with the wet cough, similar to the one Rachel had and ended up with a fever of 103 so no school for her today. What a shitty three months this has been since my mom
got sick New years eve. Ear Infections, stomach flu, chest colds, bronchitis and I'm dragging this morning.....so off we go with the childrens motrin and tylenol.....

11pm update: Alexa has to go to the doc's tommorrow..her fever keeps going back up and I guess it spiked some tonight. Fevers make me nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home