Tuesday, March 21, 2006

meme to a tuesday (tuesday)

Books I'm reading:

"The Journey" by Billy Graham
"Beginning Runner's Handbook"

Web site I spend too much money at:
store.manutd.com

Days completed in above handbooks 13 week program:
two....

Next appliance I want to buy:
coffee maker with a morning timer

Summer concert I'm looking forward to:
Kenny Chesney

First concert I ever saw:
STYX--1981 Hartford civic center

Worst concert I ever saw:
CHER-1990

Favorite concerts I've seen:
J. Geils-1982
The Police -1982
The Power Station--1985
Duran Duran- 1983, 1987,2005
Paul McCartney-1990
Billy Joel-seen so many time i forget the years.
Elton John-ditto


A book the EVERYONE seemed to read but me/Summer movie I want to see:

"The DaVinci Code"

Actor who has lost his coolness factor to me:

Tom Cruise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home