Monday, April 03, 2006

From the weekend brain dumpage:

Pretty quiet weekend...saturday I watched the kids while my wife and mother-in law went off to a show which allowed me to watch an obscene amount of soccer on tv.....starting early in the morning to watch Chelsea tie (manchester United big rivals...)...to United to the New England Revs at 11pm...

Sunday had another soccer scrimmage. The season begins next sunday but i may not be able to play since i have a work obligation, so with Easter it gives me almost another 3 weeks to improve my fitness......My running program is going well...i'm in week three and was a little sore today. My hamstrings were sore and I have a little knock just above my knee cap. The weather was pretty crummy....48 and windy again but enjoyed the longer daylight.

Took the kids to the park on sunday (i'll post pics tomorrow) and it was massively crowded.
Then off to Target to drop our $100 to their coffers....and there is WAY too much candy there.
Who doesnt LOVE cadbury cream eggs.....and my wife and I polished off a bag of Lifesavers Jelly beans.

So as you can see.....I'm exercising BUT eating for shit so i assume when I weigh in tomorrow I will be holding serve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home