Thursday, April 13, 2006

Everybodys working for the Easter weekend brain dump

It feels like a Friday night at work (its not, its only thursday). If you are a english soccer fan, as you all know that i am.....This is the best weekend since xmas. Manchester United play tommorrow.....then games on saturday, sunday is quiet for easter (someday i will do an entire post on "What the FUCK the Easter bunny has to do with the resurrection of Jesus Christ). Then in England they have Easter monday....with a buffet of games starting at 7:30! Glorius for me, eye-rolling for my wife.

I've had no easter candy in TWO days......

This is what my running program calls a "recovery week"...nice easy runs....but i looked ahead two weeks and things start to get cranking, so I need to avoid the above mentioned easter candy (bookies are giving 2-1 I crack with all the friggin' candy hitting my house this weekend).

I'm going to my first Red Sox game of the season on saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home