Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Personal Trainer boy

I spent the weekend at the Commonwealth Sports Club in Boston for a workshop to further my goal of becoming a personal trainer. It ran sat and sun, all day.....a serious amount of info to process.

Now people that ask me , so you took the workshop...are you a personal trainer? The answer is no. The instructor noted that the course i'm taking is taught in college as a full semester course.
I received the course about 3 weeks ago which means i have a ways to go. I study at my own pace, NCSF (whom i'm taking the course thru), has online and telephone tech support and when i'm ready i can take the certification exam. So why not just give it a shot a take the exam for shits and giggles? $200 bucks to take it and if i fail, every retry is $100.

Like i said..there is no deadline for me....I'm shooting for early summer. But the way radio is....maybe i should get reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home