Thursday, January 17, 2008

Odds and ends

--The ipod touch experiment only have worked...I cant bring up the keyboard to type in a message....
--Speaking of which, I bought the January software upgrade for the touch and one of the features is to track stocks....now i can watch my 401K go down the shitter at the touch of a button...
--Workouts are going well...Judging by my posts of this time last year, I 'm way of where i was 12 months ago.....I didnt start using weights again until APril. Diet side is the same ol batch of
mistakes....few good days....starting well on the weekends and losing my focus by sunday night.
These Pats games aint helping.
--I've taken the first steps in becoming a personal trainer....I 'm doing a two day workshop next month and will have my course materials tomorrow...

off to check my stocks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home