Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolution Hell

I'm starting to equate New years resolutions with christmas shopping on black friday and the whole holiday shopping thing in general. How many ads did i see yesterday from "Fiber One", "Slim Fast", "Special K", "Bally's" about losing weight as YOUR new years resolution.....we're becoming a nation of programmed cattle.....mooing our way thru the calender year. Valentines is next....What are the odds those chocolates and cards will be on the "Hallmark" shelves by this weekend?....right next to the closeout wrapping paper and the 90% off candy canes. There IS a reason mothers and fathers day happen in the spring ya know. To fill the gap after the easter candy goes away....but before the halloween candy hits..usually the last week of August. Hell I'm guility....I blogged that i bought a Halloween candle in August....

Anyway...I do have goals for 2008.

I will post them tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home