Monday, March 12, 2007

44

...And yet another birthday has reared its ugly head.....I'm a little blah about getting another year older, but not too bad. Was thinking today...that you always wondered what you'd be like or feel like when you were "older" and now that i'm here, i dont have any words or wisdom.
Its just me in an older frame. I guess there is a tendency to that something magical will happen when you reach a certain station in life and i guess the answer to that is the FUTURE is NOW.

Maybe it was having a birthday on a sunday and facing monday, that required to me make a little extra effort to dwell on the getting older thing.

thank you to my friends Brian and Abi who sent me a card with a yellowing ad clipping from our favorite hangout. feels like a moment out of "Back To The Future" where DOC pulls out the old note Marty had written him in the past......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home