Monday, March 05, 2007

Untitled

I couldn't think of a "clever" title for todays post and i'm tired of calling things "....ramblings".

--I've started a food journal or diary as suggested by the new issue of RUNNERSWORLD. I know it will be a massive pain in the ass but they note its a great way to see where EVERY calorie is going.
--I've come up with a term for when you have great intentions for the week. A Diet, A workout plan or yes a FOOD DIARY. I called it "Sunday Night Syndrome". Honestly, have you ever worked on a plan WEDNESDAY night???
--Did five miles yesterday....a 3/1 split. I'm trying to rebuild my fitness and using a book written by the same folks i used last year at this time.
--Hosted a charity event in Andover on sat night for St Judes and this week is our annual radiothon for St Judes. Last year we came to raise just under one million dollars...so thisyeat it would be nice to get over that hump.
--Finally got around to seeing "Invincible" with Mark Wahlberg. Nice movie, predictable tho with some "movieish" changes.
--Starting to feel "Heroes" is now better than "Lost". They just don't seem to move the plot along enough on "Lost"
--Nice to see "Twin Peaks" back on tv....its airing on Directvs new "Chill" channel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home