Friday, April 04, 2008

The "?" key

I lose my keys at least once a day...just thought i would note that....anyway....I was looking at my keys last night and noticed among my "collection".....Car key, house key, parents house key and asst. nick knacks on the ring...I have a small key. Now when i started working at my current job, they gave me a key for a locker....but i lost it early on (that was 8 years ago). It looks like a desk key....The only other desk i can think of, is the desk i had in Springfield but i NEVER locked it...the main middle drawer was always out of line, and if i pulled it out with too much force, I was lucky not to lose a few teeth.

That means I've carrying this key on my person, for 15 years...now if only it had some useful function..perhaps a keys locater.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home