Monday, September 24, 2007

Random niss

Uneventful weekend.....I ran saturday, played NINETY minutes of soccer yesterday (we had lots of folks working, injured etc..) and I strength trained today. A bit too much....

Watched Ken Burns first episode of "The War" last night....every high school history class should be made to view this series...."How I met your mother" was a "B" for its premiere and I did laugh at times at "The Big Bang Theory".

Seems odd that it will be 90 plus this week...

OK....I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Brittany....is she REALLY that dumb to hit a car and then not report it when she knows it it will be on TMZ within hours???

Damm you Hersheys to make kisses in CANDY CORN flavor!

Looking for a good workout? http://ttmembers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home