Monday, July 31, 2006

Julys last word

...First I HAVE be trying to post but for whatever reason, blogger for me has been acting up...
please someone kidnap from the planet Lindsy Lohan.....famous for being famous......

I have added Nikes running gadget to my workouts....I already had the Nano (required) and I needed new running shoes and the pod that goes in the shoes was only $29....now if only it wasn't so fucking hot!

Went to a friends wedding over the weekend (his 2nd)....nice small wedding (again the humidity sucked). Nice to see some old friends and family (his) That I don't see like i used to.

Credit to my wife for getting the pool open...If you saw it at the beginning of the summer you'd have thought theres no freakin' way....and being the scum that I am....I'm in more than her so far.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

id spend the summer in the pool

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home