Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Full Length LP






...I was thinking the other day how LONG it has been since I bought a new cd and listened to start to finish over a period of weeks or months. The first album I ever bought was "Band on the Run" and I know every song. The other day I picked up a copy of Billy Joels "52nd Street". Its funny...I remember the month and year i bought it (feb 1979), what i was doing (getting my contact lens looked at), Who i was with (my dad). And yet again, its a cd or album at the time that i know every note. So I thought I'd post a list (a visual one) of albums who share those traits..and if i remember when i bought them:

(top to bottom)

ELO--Summer 1979 (record town holyoke mall, Holyoke Mass)
Styx-March 1981 (same)
Duran Duran-November 1983 (Baystate West, Springfield MA)
Billy Joel-Feb 1979
Paul McCartney-April 1974 (Grants, Holyoke MA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home