Tuesday, June 13, 2006

June brain dumpage

...............Just sitting her and wondering what that last piece of papertowel that sticks to the tube is called.......still running but my weight loss has hit a plateau the last two weeks...so i've made adjustments to my diet starting with switching to (gag) fat free coffee mate instead of the goodstuff.........I'm in soccer nirvana with the world cup going on.....My car (go back to februarys posts for details) that i bought is closing in on 10k miles...............Don't know if i mentioned this in other posts but "Rescue me" on FX is my favorite show at the moment. For the record, RE-heated coffee with coffeemate SUCKS. In our new house....we have a much bigger and more rural backyard....so i'm out with Alexa doing some crap in the yard and within 15 min=5 bug bits. The ugly Achilles heal of living where we do.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home