Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday brain dumpage

1. I thought last nights "24" was good but pretty much knew that the first lady would play a part in bringing down the president. Have a nice ride to China Jack, see you in January.
2. Only one more "Sopranos" til next year. How many of you will be dropping HBO in the next two weeks.
3. Make a note to yourself: The world cup starts June 9th. If you love sports, do yourself a favor and get hooked early.
4. There are days (like saturday), where i feel like i'm making excellent strides in my running program and getting in shape quest, THEN there are days like today when I feel like Shelly Winters in "The Posiden Adventure".
5. We got an email at work today to remind us that July 4th is a Tuesday and July 3rd is a regular workday....I'm sure THAT will be a productive workday.
6. Shows I don't watch that are big right now: "House", "Greys Anatomy" and of the CSIs.
7. I think Taylor wins "American Idol" but neither two finalists sell a ton of CDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home