Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The end of the TV season...

The season finales are here. I just realized I only picked two new shows to watch this season: "How I met Your Mother" and "Reunion". "Reunion"? ...yes the show on FOX about high school friends involved in murder. The premise of the show was the each episode centered on one year. It was a cheesy show but FOX totally fucked up the continuity by starting the show during the World series. It was constantly bumped or moved and it was the death rattle for the show. I have a bad habit of picking shows that get cancelled w/o resolving the story. See "Now and Again" from a couple of years ago as an example. I like "How I met your mother" but was a little disappointed they didnt resolve more the season ender and it is scheduled to run at 8pm. I don't know if its strong enough to anchor monday night.
..Is it just me or does NBC have NO respect for "Scrubs"...good twist last night.....I get the feeling the "Sopranos" are jumping the shark. Will try to catch up this summer on "Greys Anatomy" and "House"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home