Monday, July 24, 2006

Weekend Chatter

...so it turned into one of those weekends...you know....where you're going to get a lot of stuff done around the house and outside as well. Saturday got away from us....the weather was too damp to get to the yard stuff. it was one of those weekends and you look up and its already six o'clock....
As far as the inside goes I believe I uttered the phrase (about keeping the house clean) "like running in quick sand"....

I did get over something of a plateau running on saturday.....I finally hit the five mile mark (with some recovery time). But I was just gassed last weekend and felt good to have a good workout...

This thought went thru my mind....If a spouse dies, and the survivor wants the ring and its shall we say not easily removed, what happens?? My ring is pretty tight and i'm thinking outside of cutting it off (the ring OR my finger) its not going anywhere.

Today was your standard sunday stuff.....I did get out with Alexa for a kick about with the soccer ball and a fine dinner at Papa Ginos.

t-minus four weeks til the first Manchester United game.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Misti said...

we had one of those weekends also.
I like your thinking "quicksand". Thats just what its like.


and i have moved but you can only be a blogger to post. My new blog
http://www.mdawsongallery.com/blog/

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home