Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Music collection

As Santa is hopefully building my 16gb IPOD touch, I'm going to try to organize my Itunes library. This sounds easier than it is. I have somewhere around 3500 songs or so. I also want to
put together a list of my one hundred favorite songs...NOW thats going to be hard. I thought..Do i HAVE those one hundred in my collection? Maybe they're on a LP that i never bought the CD when it came out.....I'm bound to forget something....Whats my criteria? Answer? I ain't got one.
But in prepartation, I did one write about some of the artists that i love and why.

Paul McCartney--"Band On The Run" was the first album i ever bought as a music fan. I have to note that b/c I did buy the original"Partridge Family" album. I actually like most of the stuff on that album to this day. Oh if you don't like cheezy music posts....STOP reading....you wont't be album to stomach the Air Supply, Ambrosia, Spandau Ballet etc...posts.
but back to Paul...
I know every song on the disc....I have the 45s (whats that?). I played it so much the sleeve started to rip. Mamunia, Picassos last words, 1985...Bluebird....Its still one of my favs. I like Pauls output until 1980ish....Love "Goodnight Tonight"..."Coming up".....THEN....he hooked up with Michael Jackson ("The Girl Is Mine" is NOT a fav of mine) atho i do like "Say, Say, Say"
I've bought his stuff off and on and even his latest one but it never matched "Band".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home