Wednesday, September 06, 2006

8 hours of sleep


...The question is "will I ever see it again"?.....We had a power surge or somthing odd with the power at 3 a.m. last night which re-set the alarm, PC, DVR etc..etc...and woke us up. So I went to bed at 1:30....up at 3....back up for 7ish for Alexa school....So I've been draggin'. Then:

I went for my run and felt good until I hit the end of my second mile and hit the wall....complete fatigue.....DU-NN....allergies kicking my ass...no sleep.....not drining enough water.....got to work had a shower and a Gatorade and feel fine....actually the best I felt all day.....

Jenna and I headed to Target (yes I DO go there alot)...Had some DVD box sets doubles I've been saving since xmas.....and Target has a nice liberal return policy...but I had to use the credit from the same dept..which was great since the real reason I went there was to get season two of "Lost"...which i did along season one of "House" and one of my favorite Deniro movies "Once Upon a Time in America" and didnt spend a cent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home