Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sitting in Starbucks

My first post this month........DAMM you Facebook! My once new car (see Feb 06 posts) now has over 90,000 miles and is now ready for its third set of tires.....so i'm sitting in Starbucks
getting the most out of my $3.99 wii-fi connection.

I'm heading off to PA. this weekend for a coaching seminar. I signed up as a coach with teambeachbody.com about two weeks ago. I now even have a site to sell product:

milliondollarbody.com/kkats feel free to pass it along to family and friends this holiday season.

Time's flying.....thanksgiving is next week....I'm working part of the day....the money is too easy to pass up....In fact i have three weekend shifts over the next month which i can't say no to since the money is too easy and can allow us to avoid the dreaded racking up of the credit card....

Can someone explain to me the physics behind the law that says "thou shall put your ear buds in pocket will have them come out of pocket with at least four tangles or knots..."

If you're not watching "30 Rock" or "The Big bang Theory"you're missing out....As a former sci-fi geek, "theory" makes me laugh out loud and any sitcom that debates the Star trek Movies AND throws George Lucas under the bus in the SAME episode is good by me.

The only available plug in this starbucks has me sitting in the blazing sun thru the windows, roasting....squinting and probably getting a nice Rcihard Dreyfuss "Close Encounters" tan.

"The Power Of Now" is a pretty good book.

Do you think if the media would STOP telling us how bad the economy is....we all might actually get out there and spend.????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home